Monday, June 30, 2008

Pimpen your hot rod bus

This is like my ultimate idea since I was a kid living in the hood of making a bus

A bus with a hot rod engine
Low rider suspension
Hippie interior redwood cabinet, long benches with a chandelier
Lime green velvet paint job with gold trim metallic highlights
Trues voughs rims and knock offs that 80’s pimpshit
eight 24 inch speakers on top knocken a hella tight beat
Wheely bars in the back doing full bus wheelies
40’ bus going like that .. oh my god my minds bout to flip

Nitrous charged going 190 mph all of sudden hitten 200, then 250 oh my
blower on top with scoop graben and compressing air
time to go
bounce’n off the walls gette’n sideways laugh’en and crying


throw t-shirts out the window we’re on parade fucken flyen down main street USA
better catch em cause im flyen hitten a corner near you

Today's my birthday and I haven't got my spanking yet

C-ya