Monday, April 11, 2011

NORWEGIAN VIKING PRAYER/other chapters of relms

LO,there do i see father.Lo,there do i see my mother.And,my sister and my brothers,Lo,there do i see the line of my people.Back to the beginning.Lo,they do call to me.They bid me take my place among them.IN THE HALLS OF VALHALLA,WHERE the brave may live forever.... (when i was four years old,i foresaw that i would die and 'KING ERIC THE (RED)'4TH KING OF THE VIKINGS)would come for me to be strong(as like a rockstar,James Bond,to fake your own death)to help save me 'GO TO THE GREAT HALL;THE GREAT HALL IN THE SKY(WHERE THE BRAVEST WARRIORS GO AND LIVE FOREVER)(i too am in the great hall in the sky to return to my people before me that all went on)FEBRUARY 7TH 1998,on my death bed in an ambulance,twice the people clicked those electric clamps to my chest and one more time that they did that and if i didn't respond(or come back to life) the would of pulled the plug on me.Alot of things to see such and death since the starting of time itself.i already been through it,died again in 2008,o.d.ed on governmental pills,not rockstar kind.To be an adviser king,speak for 6.6 billion people all the people of entire world of the seven continents of the first land mass of pangea,to say to me i know nothing of my own structure,no form of flesh say's to me all i am is a wellfare bum white trash n-lover;capital federal offense to think or to look at me as such.nobody asked to be born,so why all the hate to me hhmm..?the fuck is you?.life is to be real/respect;no human can cheat principles;so why blame me for all the wrongs of the world since the starting of time.you know i never spoke of adviser worlds,on radio or became alive or to shut my eyes in 1998,the entire world of now and the the end of human creation,would be for ever cursed? no recovery of such things.hhmm..not bad for a welfare bum whitetrash,n-lover ,energy of stalker/pervert tribal forms of flesh be real.never went out of my way to ever thought to do wrong, sin or harm or hurt anyone.so quit fucking hating on he,grow up.you can't spy on me,Washington d.c. has my phone/computer recorded,they know what is going on with me or the forms of flesh that have been doing such or to send guards on my trail or to put recording devices in places i've been at.i will forever be left alone,i out rank the so-call guards you put on my trail,be'n' THE GUARD OF THE HOLY GRAIL' from GOD secrete royal family from France deepest guard there is.no form of human flesh say's nothing to me of such or tries to ignore that level i'm at of this,no one,the entire world life's depend on what i know,that's not talking ;i never was.how do you say the hardcorest thing there is of death of every subject there is,show no emotions?And yet it must be said,i take the fall for all of this,since the starting of time itself?How the fuck do you comprehend this at four years old hhmm?no one is standing in my brain ,see'n what i'm see'n or feeling,going in a forward direction what garments cover my feet.so truly in a nice way though i'm not that nice to violations SHUT THE FUCK UP OF HATING ON MY OWN STRUCTURE,my great-great aunts of 'THE COLLIER FAMILY OF WASHINGTON D.C. appointed me to speak in may 2002 to thee world.