Thursday, October 18, 2007

smile and spank

hello crazy groupies boys and girls

today’s theme is to smile and spank your self and say "i got my rev.ron tee-shirt,
about f@!%$*^":,time
you frizzed out bad glue smok'n bitch".nice work ron, now go get every-1-eles's
shirt you bad off weirdo.

everyone will still be pissed
IT IS NOT EASY TO BE THE KING.

beautiful goddess when you see me on the street, you can spank me and
i'll give you your tee-shirt

just don't tell all the other fine goddess's
they'll get more mad at me and spank me even harder!

also sports fans you
can write and email www.cyberbuss.com about the new reverend ron
calendars, i know the company that makes them,t hough i don't know how you
write the wording. take care for now and remember to smile and love yourself
and spank yourself, until next time......

love rev.ron